For this little gem, I decided to go for a slightly different look. The top was in such fantastic condition that I decided to restain, rather than paint the whole outter casing white.
This is a little extra work, but fortunately the finish wasn’t super thick and glossy, so it sanded pretty easily.
Only the front facing trim was painted in off-white. Oh and the legs too as I wanted to create a sense of airiness. The rest of the dresser and drawer facings were re-stained in walnut.
I love this little honeycomb-esq detailing on the top drawers, adds just that little bit of detail and texture to the piece.