Monday 1 February 2016

Soft Green and Silver Set

This was a four piece set I picked up.  I absolutely adore the way it turned out. So many pretty details, and the custom added legs lift it up off the ground giving  bit of airiness.  
 
 
I actually picked this colour up from Benjamin Moore in their mistint pile.  It is such a lovely super soft shade of mint.  I love it.  I still have half the gallon left and will definitely be using it again.

 
I decided to keep the look soft by doing a silver hardware.  I prepped the hardware by sanding as well as wiping on a coat of liquid sander before spraying it and then glazing it.

 
 Isn't the raised detailing lovely?

 
Here are the cute matching nightstands.
 
 
 
And the tallboy as well.  I don't always paint matching sets in the same colour, but I loved this colour so much I couldn't resist.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment